Influencer Marketing Trainee
Fresher. Willing to make a career in Digital Marketing
We are looking for an individual with excellent verbal, written and communication skills for the position of Influencer Marketing Trainee. A good team player with a positive attitude with the ability to meet deadlines. Proactive with a can-do attitude, full of great ideas and ability to get stuff done autonomously. Individual must have a creative eye with attention to detail. The Digital Outreach Executive will work with the team to contact and build relationships with online influencers and develop outreach campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contacts and builds a relationship with online influencers
- Maintain a database of influencers and external contacts
- Execute collaborations with relevant influential bloggers
- Develops an understanding of customer’s business, brand and voice
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate and work with external contacts and influencers to ensure good quality content and outreach
- Assists in the planning and strategizing outreach activities
- Stays current on digital
- marketing best practices, techniques and ability to understand search-marketing industry related trends and emerging technologies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
- A strong ability to juggle tasks, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Having time management and organisation skills.
- Familiarity with on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques and best practices.
Questions about joining Infidigit?
Learn more about our culture and work updates from our LinkedIn profile